Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Fare-thee-well HK

I am not leaving yet - but I am preparing to leave in 2 days. I still have some odds and ends to take care of, some tscatchies to buy, some massages to have, some fried mutton to eat (YUM!). Today I passed my Series 7, which means that when I get fired it will not be because I failed my series 7. It also means that when 13Bit launches the House of Bit Fund, ahhh - I really dont know what it means for that - (I did not do well on the rules and regulations portion of the exam). However, I really did not think I was going to pass, and when I saw my passing score with all its glory, I gave a yelp and tried to hi - five the proctor. When I left the admin said, she had never seen anyone so happy in the test center.

Well that is how we roll at the House of Bit. Now I cant wait to get back to bitting so the world can experience the greatness that is 13BIT.

No comments: