Sunday, December 16, 2007

"Paul, you cannot judge the fear of dogs..."

I wanted to keep getting the process down here, on virtual paper for posterity, but we have been so busy that it has just been intermittent. I have left out the part about the Turkish Kebab place owners and their rapid acquience to our shooting request - more on that Tuesday; I have left out the part about the Israeli fabuloso store owner who took us into his heart and sold us his book, his CD, his DVD and his personalized line of towels; I have left out the part about the store owner on the Lower East Side who wanted to see our insurance. There is much I have left out, but I wanted to share today's process in the brief time I have before we have to set up the camera.

I was wondering whether or not the actor coming over was scared of dogs - we had one audition for us who was scared of Elko - and Meredith said she was not that one. I said, "but look at him..." and Meredith said "Paul, you cannot judge the fear of dogs..."

We have totally reconfigured this place for a shoot and it looks good. With time, anything is possible.

More later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was bit in the face, two different times, by a Bassett Hound. But I am terrified of Pit Bulls... Go figure.