Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Presidents Day

I fear that I will not be able to live up to Paul's last post. Today we are starting early at the compound. Paul and I are moving our servers over to other servers and all the servers have just gone down! So we are having some drama. Next on the agenda is eating! We are going to get some yummy grits and a hole in my bread from Bourbon street.

Then we will embark on the final 10 pages of Venezuela! Yes, you heard right, we are almost done with v1 of the script. I think we have 7 scenes left. Maybe we can knock two off today.

At 4 Paul has a dentist appointment, and I will finish my last attempt to speed up my prescient netflix script - converting everything to matrix calculations via gsl. (GSL is not as good as PDL sadly) .

At 6 Paul will return , and I will go to Kung Fu (since I have recovered from the avian flu) and the cycle then begins again tomorrow (although at 6)


Paul says big blocks of text are hard to scan.

No comments: